Top Social

create classic children's clothing

PR & P Audition - Polka Dots & Parties Frock

Monday, March 5, 2012
Here it is, my audition garment for Project Run & Play Season 4.  This is a velveteen party dress I made for Anja's first birthday a couple of months ago.  It is an original vintage-inspired design, with puffed sleeves, peter pan collar and gathered waist.  Simple and sweet...just how I like it!  I also made the bow for her hair.
















10 comments on "PR & P Audition - Polka Dots & Parties Frock"
  1. This is my newest favorite. I love this. The brown and white are wonderful, simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, so sweet. Love the brown polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Best of luck with the auditions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I wanted to do something similar but I couldn't quite get the peter pan collar how I wanted it. Great job, and good luck at PRP!

    jess @
    tupelocreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your submissions for the sew-along last season. You could totally win this next one. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just precious! Love the color combo. Peter pan collars rock! : )

    Good luck!
    -Amber
    (fellow PR&P hopeful) : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heidi,

    Thanks so much for entering your outfit into season 4...it's been so fun to see all your creations. And this dress is no exception--it is darling! Love your sewing style. Such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. L.O.V.E. the polka dot collar!! I voted for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you everyone for all the support! It was such a fun experience to be involved in the competition. Looking forward to the Season 4 sew along!

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature